2010-11 case studies: Gateley
Gateley has shot into the 2010-11 UK top 50 rankings for the first time, buoyed by last year’s acquisition of Halliwells’ Manchester commercial practice. One of only two new entrants to this year’s top 50 alongside Reynolds Porter Chamberlain, the Birmingham/Edinburgh-headquartered firm posted a turnover hike of 23% – the biggest percentage increase of any top 50 firm during 2010-11 – with fee income rising from £51.2m to £63m.
Gateley has shot into the 2010-11 UK top 50 rankings for the first time, buoyed by last year’s acquisition of Halliwells’ Manchester commercial practice.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651