Stephenson Harwood hires Weil energy head for practice push
Stephenson Harwood has hired Weil Gotshal & Manges’ London head of energy and renewables Andrew McLean, who will transfer to the top 30 UK law firm in September. The corporate partner helped establish Weil Gotshal’s consumer and financial services practice in Europe when he joined as a partner 11 years ago from Clifford Chance, where he had been an associate. He specialises in commercial contracts, private company M&A and joint ventures.
Stephenson Harwood has hired Weil Gotshal & Manges’ London head of energy and renewables Andrew McLean, who will transfer to the top 30 UK law firm in September.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651