DLA Piper boosts energy practice with CMS and Ofgem hires
DLA Piper has bolstered its City energy and infrastructure and project finance teams with the appointment of a former CMS Cameron McKenna partner and a lawyer from Ofgem. Former CMS partner Trevor Butcher, who left his previous firm at the end of April, is due to join DLA Piper in August.
DLA Piper has bolstered its City energy and infrastructure and project finance teams with the appointment of a former CMS Cameron McKenna partner and a lawyer from Ofgem.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651