BNP Paribas GC launches global panel review with expansion aim
BNP Paribas has kicked off its first global panel review since bringing in the former head of Herbert Smith’s Paris banking practice, Georges Dirani, in October 2010 as general counsel. The France-headquartered bank sent out a tender document to more than 20 firms last month, with a view to increasing the size of the roster to take into account the bank’s geographic reach.
BNP Paribas has kicked off its first global panel review since bringing in the former head of Herbert Smith’s Paris banking practice, Georges Dirani, in October 2010 as general counsel.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651