Linklaters' Rice succeeds Tucker as global finance and projects chief
Linklaters banking partner John Tucker has stepped down from his role as global head of finance and projects, with global capital markets chief Jim Rice replacing him in the role. The new appointment, which will take effect immediately, will see Rice take up a four-year term as head of finance and projects alongside his role as capital markets head. Tucker will now return to full-time client work.
Linklaters banking partner John Tucker has stepped down from his role as global head of finance and projects, with global capital markets chief Jim Rice replacing him in the role.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651