Olswang finance chief joins SRA board in new round of appointments
The Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) has made three new board appointments including the addition of a new lay member, as the organisation targets a non-lawyer majority on the board by the end of 2014. The appointments, which are made on a competitive basis by a committee with independent members and SRA and Law Society representation, have seen Professor Shamit Saggar, Independent Police Complaints Authority chief executive officer Jane Furniss and Olswang finance group head Moni Mannings (pictured) all added to the board.
The Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) has made three new board appointments including the addition of a new lay member, as the organisation targets a non-lawyer majority on the board by the end of 2014.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651