Irwin Mitchell real estate chief Vivian to head up firm's City push
Irwin Mitchell real estate head Jon Vivian has taken on a new leadership role heading the firm’s London business group. The appointment means that in addition to leading the real estate practice, Vivian will oversee the office’s corporate, commercial, regulatory and litigation practices, which sit within the umbrella business legal services group.
Irwin Mitchell real estate head Jon Vivian has taken on a new leadership role heading the firm’s London business group.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651