Administrators BDO ask ex-Halliwells partners to pay back drawings
A number of former Halliwells partners have been sent letters by the firm’s administrators trying to claw back drawings paid out in the months running up to the firm’s collapse. Administrators BDO contacted 211 former fixed-share and equity partners last month (23 June), with only 77 of these receiving letters stating that they do not face further action.
A number of former Halliwells partners have been sent letters by the firm’s administrators trying to claw back drawings paid out in the months running up to the firm’s collapse.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651