Legal Week launches video debate series for in-house lawyers
Legal Week has launched the first in a series of video debates that will see senior in-house lawyers and partners discuss the key legal topics affecting clients. What the briefings say... draws on the most popular briefings from Legal Week Law, the online library of law updates targeted at in-house lawyers. The videos are free to watch for users of Legal Week Law, which has attracted more than 15,000 registrations since its launch in March 2010.
Legal Week has launched the first in a series of video debates that will see senior in-house lawyers and partners discuss the key legal topics affecting clients.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651