A&O posts 7% turnover increase as PEP holds steady at £1.1m
Allen & Overy (A&O) has boosted turnover by 7% while also increasing total profits, in what will be seen as a solid financial performance for the firm during a tough trading year. The magic circle firm saw turnover grow to £1.12bn in 2010-11, up from £1.05bn in 2009-10, with total profits rising 6% to £455.8m.
Allen & Overy (A&O) has boosted turnover by 7% while also increasing total profits, in what will be seen as a solid financial performance for the firm during a tough trading year.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651