Ogier makes Rio Tinto hire for launch of new Shanghai office
Ogier has become the first offshore firm to secure a formal presence in mainland China with the launch of an office in Shanghai. The new base will be headed by managing director Kristy Calvert, who joins from international mining group Rio Tinto, where she was a legal director. She is a native Mandarin and Shanghainese speaker.
Ogier has become the first offshore firm to secure a formal presence in mainland China with the launch of an office in Shanghai.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651