Clifford Chance senior associate duo follow funds partners to Weil Gotshal
Weil Gotshal & Manges has secured the hire of Clifford Chance (CC) senior associates Stephen Fox and David Irvine to join its recently-recruited London funds team. The US firm last month (13 June) announced the hire of a four-partner funds team comprising CC partners Ed Gander, Nigel Clark and Nick Benson, as well as tax partner Jonathan Kandel, who works closely with the funds team.
Weil Gotshal & Manges has secured the hire of Clifford Chance (CC) senior associates Stephen Fox and David Irvine to join the London funds team recently recruited from the magic circle firm.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651