Sullivan names new London managing partner in City shake-up
Sullivan & Cromwell has overhauled its City management with former Europe M&A head Richard Morrissey appointed as London managing partner, replacing current incumbents Rob Schlein and Vanessa Blackmore. Morrissey's appointment comes as corporate partner Craig Jones has been handed the first-time role of London office administrative partner, with Tim Emmerson taking over as Europe M&A head from Morrissey. All of the new appointments are effective from today (1 July), with no fixed terms. Schlein and Blackmore will continue with client work in the real estate and capital markets practices respectively, with Schlein splitting his time between New York and London.
Sullivan & Cromwell has overhauled its City management with former Europe M&A head Richard Morrissey appointed as London managing partner, replacing current incumbents Rob Schlein and Vanessa Blackmore.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651