Ex-Simmons chief Dawkins quits for Bingham’s London arm in wake of senior partner election
Simmons & Simmons’ former managing partner Mark Dawkins is set to join the London office of US law firm Bingham McCutchen. Dawkins, who stepped down as Simmons’ managing partner at the end of April, is expected to join the firm’s securities and financial institutions litigation group as a partner in early September after a sabbatical.
Former managing partner to return to practise as Bingham moves to secure high profile finance litigator
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651