Stephenson Harwood boosts City real estate with McGrigors hire
Stephenson Harwood has added to its City real estate practice with the hire of McGrigors London partner Stephen Sumpton. Sumpton, who made the move between the two firms earlier this month (6 June), had been a partner at McGrigors since 2002. Before that he also spent 10 years at Baker & McKenzie in the firm’s London and Moscow offices, as well as two years at legacy KPMG legal arm KLegal.
Stephenson Harwood has added to its City real estate practice with the hire of McGrigors London partner Stephen Sumpton.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651