Norton Rose brings in deputy managing partner role in top-level shake-up
Norton Rose has made a number of top-level management changes, including the creation of a new deputy managing partner role for the Norton Rose LLP. Global corporate chief Tim Marsden has been handed the new role in the wake of the enlargement of Norton Rose Group following the firm’s recent Canada and South Africa mergers.
Asia partner takes head of corporate role as firm names dedicated Southeast and North Asia heads
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651