Latest quarterly results show top 100 UK firms growing fees by 4%
The UK’s top 100 law firms have seen a 4% year-on-year increase in fee income as trading conditions continue to recover, according to research from professional services firm Deloitte. Figures compiled by the accounting giant for the last quarter of 2010-11 show that fee income across the group rose by an average of 4.5% on Q4 2009-10. The Q4 results mean that, for the year as a whole, revenues across the group grew by 3.9%.
Deloitte research shows revenues up across top 100 as a whole
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651