Kennedys posts double-digit growth in revenue for third year running
Kennedys has posted a double-digit increase in revenues for the third consecutive year since entering the UK top 50 for the first time in 2009. The firm’s 2010-11 performance saw turnover rise 10.3% to £97.4m, with the majority generated by the firm’s UK offices, which contributed a total of £76.9m, up from £70.8m in 2009-10.
Kennedys has posted a double-digit increase in revenues for the third consecutive year since entering the UK top 50 for the first time in 2009.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651