Beachcroft in merger talks with DAC over latest insurance firm tie-up
Beachcroft is in merger talks with Davies Arnold Cooper (DAC) in a deal that would create an insurance law firm with combined revenues of around £175m. The move - which follows news of merger talks between fellow insurance specialists Clyde & Co and Barlow Lyde & Gilbert - would gift both firms a broader international presence, with Beachcroft currently housing offices outside of England in Dublin, Wales, Brussels, Singapore and New Zealand, while DAC has a presence in Spain and Mexico.
Beachcroft is in merger talks with Davies Arnold Cooper (DAC) in a deal that would create an insurance law firm with combined revenues of around £175m.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651