Holman adds partners across Hong Kong, Singapore and Sydney in Asia push
Holman Fenwick Willan is set to bulk up its Asia practice with a number of hires and relocations as the firm's focus on the region increases. Ex-Simmons & Simmons corporate partner Jonathan Moult is joining the firm's Hong Kong office in September, while shipping and transport partner David Coogans, formerly of Reed Smith Richards Butler in Hong Kong, is set to join Holman's Sydney base in July.
Holman Fenwick Willan is set to bulk up its Asia practice with a number of hires and relocations as the firm’s focus on the region increases.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651