Freshfields loses Hong Kong head as Sullivan launches local law practice
Sullivan & Cromwell has launched a Hong Kong law practice with recruits from Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer, writes The Asian Lawyer. Kay Ian Ng, formerly Hong Kong managing partner for Freshfields, will lead the new group for Sullivan, with counsel Gwen Wong is also coming aboard. Both focus on capital markets work.
Sullivan & Cromwell has launched a Hong Kong law practice with recruits from Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer, writes The Asian Lawyer.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651