BLP set to open up in Hong Kong as firm targets China real estate work
Berwin Leighton Paisner (BLP) is set to open its second Asia base in Hong Kong, in a bid to target work in the Chinese real estate sector. The firm is currently in the final planning stages for a Hong Kong launch, and is expecting approval of its licence application within weeks, with the firm hoping to be able to announce initial staffing for the office at that point.
Berwin Leighton Paisner (BLP) is set to open its second Asia base in Hong Kong, in a bid to target work in the Chinese real estate sector.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651