ENRC general counsel steps down amid controversy over corporate governance
Eurasian Natural Resources Corporation (ENRC) company secretary and general counsel Randal Barker has resigned has post following the launch of a corporate governance review at the company. Barker, who joined ENRC from insurance company Resolution when it was acquired by the Pearl Group in 2008, has been responsible for all of the FTSE 100 company's legal affairs throughout recent boardroom upheaval.
Eurasian Natural Resources Corporation (ENRC) company secretary and general counsel Randal Barker has resigned his post following the launch of a corporate governance review at the company.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651