Osborne Clarke hires funds partner from BLP in practice push
Osborne Clarke has hired its first dedicated funds partner, bringing in Berwin Leighton Paisner (BLP) partner Tim Simmonds. Simmonds, who was based in London until he left BLP at the end of May, is set to join Osborne Clarke in Bristol next week (20 June), where he will be responsible for developing the firm’s funds practice across all types of investment funds, including private equity, venture capital, real estate and hedge funds.
Osborne Clarke brings in dedicated ex-BLP funds partner Tim Simmonds with plans to grow market share
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651