Freshfields, Kirkland and Herbert Smith line up on £636m Avis takeover
Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer, Kirkland & Ellis and Herbert Smith have taken roles on the £636m takeover of Avis Europe by its US counterpart Avis Budget, 25 years after the two companies were originally separated. Kirkland is advising Avis Budget, fielding a multijurisdictional team led by corporate partners David Fox in New York and Graham White in London. The US firm's team also included finance partners Ashley Gregory and Neel Sachdev in New York and London respectively.
Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer, Kirkland & Ellis and Herbert Smith have taken roles on the £636m takeover of Avis Europe by its US counterpart Avis Budget, 25 years after the two companies were originally separated.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651