Trowers to launch in Birmingham with double Shoosmiths partner hire
Trowers & Hamlins is opening an office in Birmingham next month (4 July), adding to its three existing UK offices. The office will be headed by housing projects partner Sara Bailey, who is relocating to Birmingham from London alongside fellow partner Jeremy Hunt. Trowers has also made a double partner hire from Shoosmiths to staff the office, with Rebecca McGuirk and Yetunde Dania joining the firm.
Trowers & Hamlins is opening an office in Birmingham next month (4 July), adding to its three existing UK offices.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651