Ashurst appoints partner duo to head up real estate practice
Ashurst has appointed two partners to jointly head the firm's real estate group after former practice chief Adrian Dear's tenure came to an end. Corporate partner David Evans, who specialises in real estate fund structuring and investment, has been handed a remit to oversee the firm's European real estate practice. Evans has held a seat on the firm's management board since January 2009, when he was elected to serve a term of three years.
Ashurst has appointed two partners to jointly head the firm’s real estate group after former practice chief Adrian Dear’s tenure came to an end.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651