Norton Rose revamps top team as group expands with Canada and SA mergers
Norton Rose has overhauled its management teams in the wake of the three-way merger with Canada’s Ogilvy Renault and South Africa’s Deneys Reitz, which went live last week (1 June). The combined firm has added eight new positions to the Norton Rose Group supervisory board, with three new partners joining the firm’s executive committee (excom).
Norton Rose expands executive as merger with Canada’s Ogilvy and Deneys Reitz of South Africa goes live
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651