New College of Humanities: New Chums on the block...?
Frothing at the mouth from bloggers, pundits and others - whether they know what they are talking about or not - is always amusing, because it tends to lead to polemic at best, ranting at worst. 1. On its website, dated June 2011, The New College of Humanities (coined 'New Chums' by Timothy Pitt-Payne QC) announced its intention to give birth to: "a new concept in university-level education. It offers education in excellence and an outstanding academic environment in the heart of London. The College was founded by 14 of the world's top academics."
Frothing at the mouth from bloggers, pundits and others – whether they know what they are talking about or not – is always amusing, because it tends to lead to polemic at best, ranting at worst.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651