Bakers and Addleshaws lead as Jones Lang acquires King Sturge for £197m
Baker & McKenzie and Addleshaw Goddard have taken lead roles on the £197m merger between global real estate firm Jones Lang LaSalle and property consultancy King Sturge. Bakers was instructed by longstanding client Jones Lang LaSalle on the deal, which will create the largest property consulting group in the UK and Continental Europe.
Baker & McKenzie and Addleshaw Goddard have taken lead roles on the £197m merger between global real estate firm Jones Lang LaSalle and property consultancy King Sturge.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651