What a result - early financials prove awkward for Cassandras
The legal profession is facing a period of unprecedented upheaval that will see clients push through radical changes at service providers and usher in new technology to hugely improve efficiency. Actually, I don’t believe a word of that sentence, but you won’t struggle to find such pronouncements made about the legal profession. In fact, you wouldn’t have struggled at any time during the last 10 years, but a banking crisis, a deep recession and a wave of law firm restructurings gave a bit more weight to such predictions.
“The legal profession is facing a period of unprecedented upheaval that will see clients push through radical changes at service providers and usher in new technology to hugely improve efficiency…”
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651