Mishcons posts 30% revenue growth as UK firms unveil healthy 2010-11 financials
Mishcon de Reya and Berwin Leighton Paisner (BLP) have announced soaring turnover and profits for the 2010-11 financial year, as the first wave of UK law firms to post their results continue to unveil strong growth. Mishcons has seen turnover jump 30% to £61.5m, up from £47.5m in 2009-10, while profits per equity partner (PEP) also leapt by a similar percentage, growing from £450,000 to at least £575,000, with the final audited figure yet to be confirmed.
Mishcons sees 30% rise in turnover while BLP’s jumps 20% as first wave of financial results revealed
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651