Outgoing DLA partner faces dispute with firm over terms of exit
DLA Piper’s former global co-head of litigation Neil Gerrard has become embroiled in a dispute with his former firm over the terms of his departure to Dechert, it has emerged. Gerrard, who handed in his notice in late March, has been served notice of arbitration by DLA over the dispute, which centres on his departure date and whether he should have had to serve a period of gardening leave.
DLA Piper serves notice of arbitration to former litigation co-head
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651