LinkedIn GC’s shares in company valued at $27m as IPO surges
LinkedIn GC Erika Rottenberg’s shares and options in the company have been valued at approximately $27m (£16.6m) by the social networking site’s initial public offering (IPO), writes Legal Week’s US affiliate title The Recorder. Shares in the company more than doubled in price after launching on the New York Stock Exchange last week (19 May), closing at $94.25 (£58) per share that day and giving the company a market cap close to $10bn (£6.1bn).
GC makes $1.35m in social networking IPO and sees remaining 300,000 shares double after NYSE launch
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651