Herbert Smith Paris litigation head to take on new cross-Continental role
Herbert Smith has appointed Paris litigation head Denis Chemla to the new role of disputes chief for Continental Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Chemla took up the role on 1 May this year after the firm’s litigation conference in Paris at the end of last month. There is no fixed term for the position. The appointment has been made in light of a wider strategy for the firm’s disputes practice that will see individual offices work more closely together to share clients around the world.
Herbert Smith has appointed Paris litigation head Denis Chemla to the new role of disputes chief for Continental Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651