Clydes bolsters City energy group with Watson Farley hire
Clyde & Co has boosted its City energy practice with the hire of Watson Farley & Williams partner Sandra Sinclair-Hughes. Sinclair-Hughes joined the firm last week from the international project and structured finance group at Watson Farley. She specialises in advising offshore engineering and procurement contractors, service companies and oil companies in relation to project agreements including installation, leasing, operating and supply contracts.
Clyde & Co has boosted its City energy practice with the hire of Watson Farley & Williams partner Sandra Sinclair-Hughes.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651