City duo win roles on Middle East jeweller’s debt restructuring
Ashurst and Clifford Chance (CC) have picked up key roles on the AED3bn (£505m) debt restructuring of Middle Eastern jewellery manufacturer and retailer Damas International. Ashurst won a first-time appointment to advise Damas on the restructuring, fielding a team led by City finance partner Martyn Rogers, who headed a team of associates across London and the Middle East including Dubai senior associates Aaron Lee and Chris Young and City senior associate Adair Gordon-Orr.
Ashurst and CC lead as Damas International restructures debt
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651