Ex-Barlows chief exec Evans takes on 'brand and talent' role at RPC
Former Barlow Lyde & Gilbert chief executive Clint Evans is joining Reynolds Porter Chamberlain (RPC) to lead the firm’s business development department. Evans is set to join RPC next month as director of brand and talent, a role that will see him working alongside HR director Sally Andrews and knowledge management director Andrew Woolfson, with responsibility for leading the business development team.
Former Barlow Lyde & Gilbert chief executive Clint Evans is joining Reynolds Porter Chamberlain (RPC) to lead the firm’s business development department.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651