Former Simmons leader Gaymer selected for legal education review
Former Simmons & Simmons senior partner Dame Janet Gaymer is to take a key role in the fundamental review of legal education and training being carried out by the three biggest legal regulators in England and Wales.Gaymer has been appointed alongside former Court of Appeal judge Sir Mark Potter to chair a consultation panel which will advise on the wholesale review of legal training and education.
Former Simmons & Simmons senior partner Dame Janet Gaymer is to play a key role in the fundamental overhaul of legal education and training being carried out by the three biggest legal regulators in England and Wales.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651