Balfour Beatty to press firms on outsourcing in UK adviser review
Balfour Beatty is set to review its roster of UK legal advisers, with the construction giant planning to ramp up its use of legal process outsourcing (LPO). David Mercer, general counsel of Balfour Beatty’s UK construction services division, is leading the review, with the process being overseen by global general counsel and company secretary Chris Vaughan, who joined in 2007 from SABMiller.
Balfour Beatty is set to review its roster of UK legal advisers, with the construction giant planning to ramp up its use of legal process outsourcing (LPO).
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651