Links and Simmons lead on HMV but restructuring work remains subdued
Linklaters and Simmons & Simmons have picked up lead advisory roles on the high-profile restructuring of entertainment retailer HMV. The deal, which sees Simmons advising HMV and Linklaters advising the company's banks, including Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) and Lloyds Banking Group, is one of a handful of high-profile restructuring mandates so far this year, as advisers concede that the flood of administrations predicted at the height of the financial crisis has yet to materialise.
Linklaters and Simmons & Simmons have picked up lead advisory roles on the high-profile restructuring of entertainment retailer HMV.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651