K&L Gates boosts Tokyo arm with hire of 10-lawyer team from CC
K&L Gates has expanded its Tokyo office with the hire of a 10-lawyer team from Clifford Chance (CC), including three partners. The team hire comes after CC moved to restructure its Tokyo office and integrate its local joint venture firm into one CC partnership. Before the restructuring, CC had around 12 partners, including the trio joining K&L Gates - Keiji Isaji, Atsushi Yamashita and Naoki Watanabe.
K&L Gates has expanded its Tokyo office with the hire of a 10-lawyer team from Clifford Chance (CC), including three partners.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651