Camerons makes up 16 in 2011 promotion round
CMS Cameron McKenna has promoted its general counsel Craig Perry to its junior partner rank as part of an annual promotion round of 16 new partners. Almost all of the new partners are in the UK, where 14 new partners are split between three offices: London, which gains 13 new partners; and Bristol and Scotland, which gain one apiece. The remaining promotions are in Budapest and Prague.
CMS Cameron McKenna has promoted its general counsel Craig Perry to its junior partner rank as part of an annual promotion round of 16 new partners.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651