Bakers plans fifth office launch in Middle East and North Africa
Baker & McKenzie is set to open its fifth office in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region after confirming its intention to launch in Qatar. Gulf managing partner Borys Dackiw, currently based in Abu Dhabi, will initially head the new office in Doha, which will offer full-service advice to both domestic and international clients.
Baker & McKenzie is set to open its fifth office in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region after confirming its intention to launch in Qatar.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651