McDermott hires Herbert Smith Paris corporate chief for new France base
McDermott Will & Emery is launching a new five-partner Paris office with the hire of Herbert Smith's Paris corporate head Jacques Buhart, reports The Am Law Daily. The office, which will formally open on 2 May, will be McDermott's seventh in Europe. Buhart expects the majority, "if not all," of his former clients to follow him to McDermott. Those clients include European travel group TUI, oil and gas giant TOTAL and Toyota Motor Corporation.
McDermott Will & Emery is launching a new five-partner Paris office with the hire of Herbert Smith’s Paris corporate head Jacques Buhart, reports The Am Law Daily.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651