CC rolls out firmwide training scheme in regulatory push
Clifford Chance (CC) is attempting to position itself as the top law firm for advice on post-financial crisis regulatory issues with a new partner training scheme. The firm has launched a firmwide education scheme, dubbed 'Sea of Change', which will see all client relationship partners trained to provide regulatory advice to clients, including those who are not part of the firm's specialist regulatory group. The programme, which is being led by managing partner David Childs and co-ordinated by London managing partner David Bickerton, will see the firm roll out internal training on recent global regulatory developments, with a particular emphasis on financial services.
Clifford Chance (CC) is attempting to position itself as the top law firm for advice on post-financial crisis regulatory issues with a new partner training scheme.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651