Norton Rose wins role to advise Irwin Mitchell on ABS investment plans
Irwin Mitchell has taken its next steps towards becoming one of the first alternative business structures (ABS) with the appointment of Norton Rose as its legal adviser and Espirito Santo Investment Bank as its financial adviser. Espirito Santo will advise Irwin Mitchell on its options to raise external capital over the coming months as the UK top 30 firm gears up to take advantage of the implementation of the Legal Services Act (LSA) later this year.
Irwin Mitchell has taken its next steps towards becoming one of the first alternative business structures (ABS) with the appointment of Norton Rose as its legal adviser and Espirito Santo Investment Bank as its financial adviser.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651