Watson Farley makes up City finance lawyer among six promotions
Watson Farley & Williams has announced its annual partner promotions, with the firm adding six lawyers to its partnership, including one in the City. Simon Petch has been made up in the finance group in London, as one of two new finance partners alongside Andrew Nimmo in Singapore. Meanwhile, Romain Girtanner has become a partner in the Paris tax practice, with Verena Scheibe joining the tax partnership in Hamburg. Elsewhere, Luca Pardi and Philippe Manteau have been promoted in the corporate group in the Rome and New York offices respectively.
Watson Farley & Williams has announced its annual partner promotions, with the firm adding six lawyers to its partnership, including one in the City.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651