Bird & Bird promotions round sees just two additions to partnership
Bird & Bird has made up just two partners in a significantly diminished partner promotions round for the firm. Both of the new partners are based in the firm's City HQ and are both female. Sophie Eyre, a member of the international dispute resolution group who joined the firm via its merger with City boutique Lane & Partners in 2008, and corporate lawyer Helen Gavin-Brown, who has worked at the firm for six years, will join the partnership as of 1 May.
Bird & Bird has made up just two partners in a significantly diminished promotions round for the firm.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651