Pupillage advice, part two: do your homework, know your weaknesses and cheque you're spelling
Having had some initial feedback from my original post, I've been given some further pointers worth repeating here. Current Awareness - run by the librarians of Inner Temple, this is a very good roundup of links to relevant legal news. You don't have to read every link posted, but it's useful to keep abreast of what's going on. Definitely count this as one of the blogs worth reading. Pupillage Blog - I don't read it, but apparently other people like and recommend it...
Having had some initial feedback from my original post, I’ve been given some further pointers worth repeating here:
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651